Who We Are
Action Network Centre for Community Development is an international non-profit organization registered in Alberta, Canada,
with head office in Calgary, the heart of the new West and operational branch offices in Nigeria
(Abuja and Katsina) and United Kingdom (London).
The network was formally incorporated and licensed as a charitable organization in 2016 (License No. 343290).
The organization was established to mobilize global opinion and resources for people-centered community
development through innovative solutions in health, education and the environment.
“Achieve sustainable development by impacting the lives of vulnerable and poor individuals and empowering communities through people-centered grassroots’ development.”
“To become the prime facilitator for strategic networking and capacity building for sustainable grassroots community development.”
- To provide space to reflect critically on the challenges to development processes, and explore alternatives and best practices in fostering qualitative Health, Education and the Environment.
- To promote and strengthen the ability of community to interact, identify issues and adopt-home-grown solutions to health, education and the environment
- To mobilize global support and resources for people- centered development in education, health and the environment.
- To facilitate civil discussions among interest groups on entrenching community participation and demand for accountability, transparency and good governance through strengthened dialogueand consensus-building
- To provide a platform that allows for exchange of ideas, learning and dialogue among community leaders and citizens.
The core values underlying the work of Action Network Centre for Community Development will include: Inclusion, Diversity, Gender Equality, Tolerance, Transparency and Accountability.